Give your lawn a treatment that will have it at it’s best all summer long!
You want a lawn that looks great and you can be proud of. One that’s also safe and fun for you and your family to play on. And leaves you time to enjoy your yard – instead of working in it every weekend! The experts at All Terrain can help. Our weed control and fertilizer program can give you the beautiful, healthy lawn you deserve, and we give you the best value for your hard-earned money. With our complete lawn fertilizer and weed control spray combined, that soft, deep green grass can finally be yours!
And that’s just what our lawn treatment is designed to do
By beginning with safe and effective spring lawn fertilizer (that avoids the use of harsh chemicals) to make your entire lawn stronger than ever before, we are able to give you a lawn you can enjoy all year long. This intelligent approach keeps your lawn a great place to play for family and pets year round, while getting the results you want. Then we go the extra step to deliver unbeatable value and give your lawn the nutrients it needs to develop lush deep-green grass and curb appeal that your neighbors will notice.
Delivering a great customer experience is one of our core values
And we take it seriously!
– We have a strict “no swearing” policy that makes our visits family friendly.
– You’ll notice the obsessive way we maintain our equipment…and we like to think our dad jokes are an added bonus!
– We have been serving you for over 20 years and love this community like family, and we hope to serve you for so much longer.
When you request a quote from us you’ll get one – fast (we never let grass grow under our feet!). We promise to never sell you treatments you don’t need, and we’ll work with you to find the best solution. Whether you need just a little work or have a jungle that needs taming, we’ll come up with a plan that fits your needs and budget.
3 Easy Service Tiers
Who it’s for: Designed for the most ardent lawn-lovers among us. You know who you are. If you have installed irrigation for your lawn (or are a committed waterer) and want the most gorgeous, green lawn in the neighborhood, this one’s for you.
What it includes: The Deluxe program consists of four treatments for ultimate weed control, and the most vibrant lawn on the block.
- Application 1: Spring (usually in May)
- Application 2: Early Summer (usually in mid-June to early July)
- Application 3: Mid-Summer (usually in early- to mid-August)
- Application 4: Fall (usually in September or early October)
The ultimate in weed control, the Deluxe plan’s third treatment targets grassy weeds, like barnyardgrass and foxtail, which are prevalent and treatable that time of year, making your lawn a truly weed-free zone.
Who it’s for: Our most popular plan, the Complete is for the lawn owner who has little tolerance for weeds and wants a lush, green lawn, without having to spend all summer standing outside watering it.
What it includes: This program consists of three applications spaced just right to keep broadleaf weeds at bay, and keep your grass looking great throughout the summer.
- Application 1: Spring (usually in May)
- Application 2: Early Summer (usually mid-June or early July)
- Application 3: Fall (usually September or early October)
By shortening the time between treatments to about 5 weeks, the Complete Plan’s midsummer application knocks out any broadleaf weeds that try to sneak back into your lawn throughout the summer.
Who it’s for: Designed for the lawn owner who wants to keep their lawn from becoming the topic of neighborhood gossip.
What it includes: This program consists of two treatments during the broadleaf weeds’ most active growing seasons.
- Application 1: Spring (usually sometime in May)
- Application 2: Fall (usually in September or early October)
The Basic Plan’s two treatment applications are usually sufficient to keep the worst of your lawn’s weeds at bay, however it does leave a three-month window where weeds can regerminate in your lawn, meaning that they are never fully eradicated. Nevertheless, it’s a great budget option, and the Fall application will keep the weed regrowth from taking over. Too much weed regermination for your taste? We recommend checking out the Complete Plan to the left.
Get a Quote Today!
If you’re ready to have a lawn you love this summer and to spend more time enjoying it, request a quote today! Our professional staff will recommend a treatment that’s right for your needs and budget.
What Makes Us Fargo’s Lawn Care Leader?
We’ll always be honest with you.
Nothing else matters without a foundation of trust, and to us, it all starts with being real.
- You call about having fertilizer treatments applied four times this season, but your lawn only needs two? We’re going to make sure you know that.
- You want a completely weed-free lawn by the end of the summer, but it requires a longer restoration process? We’ll never promise something that we can’t deliver just to get a job.
- We have been serving you over 20 years, and have grown to be the largest landscaping business in the area. We do this by focusing on you and your needs first – a simple but rare thing these days!
A thick, healthy lawn creates a natural resistance to weed growth.
Our treatments make your grass strong enough to muscle out weeds and avoids harsh chemicals. You get thicker, healthier grass and a greener lawn! Our treatment consists of:
- A nitrogen-based, phosphorus-free fertilizer
- A family-friendly broadleaf weed killer
- And an iron compound designed to deepen the green color of your lawn
- Flexible, hassle-free scheduling.
- Complete clean up after each service.
- Industry-leading, custom treatment you can expect.
Let us do the heavy lifting for you!
Instead of spending your precious time choosing the best lawn fertilizer for summer, whether you need something special for garden weed control, or what the best weed control spray is if you’re going to actually play in the yard afterwards – let us do that for you!
We have access to the best lawn fertilizers (not even available in stores!), the best weed control services around, and we take care of you while you get to sit back and relax!
And as an All-Terrain customer, you can rest assured that your lawn is safe for the whole family – from the smallest humans to your four-legged friends. Our custom-blended formulas are environmentally-friendly and leaves you with a safe yard!
Don’t just take our word for it, let the people tell you how much they love our services!
Amazing customer service! It’s refreshing to find people who truly LOVE what they do and take pride in every job they take on!! The team at All Terrain goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done to their (high) standard and that the customer is satisfied!
They do a spectacular job both at our home and at Prairie Heights. They listen well and adjust their services based on our needs, have a very kind, friendly and helpful staff and are truly making a difference in our region. Ryan’s knowledge has been so valuable to us…thank you Ryan and all of your great team!!!
I have been an All-Terrain customer for many years. They truly are a one-stop shop. From fertilizing and spraying for weeds, aerating and power raking, and much more.-Also very satisfied with my sprinkler system that they installed. Probably the most important thing though about this company, is the stand behind what they do. If you want a company that cares about customer service and the job they do–this is the place.
We have proudly served this amazing community for over 20 years, and hope to serve you for many more.
Proudly serving the Fargo, ND and surrounding areas
We’re the largest lawn company in the area, and we’re proud to have served you for over 20 years! If you have any questions about how we can serve you, call us today.