A first impression is important. And when a friend, coworker, or professional client arrives at your home or business, your landscaping is the first thing that greets them. While a beautiful landscape adds value to a property and conveys a sense of pride, intense landscaping can be a lot for one person or business to maintain. Most companies shy away from small projects and landscape maintenance, but our team specializes in it.
We staff ISA Certified Arborists, master gardeners, and NDSU Pro-horticulturists so you can be confident that your projects are handled professionally.
Trees, Shrubs + Perennials
Our team can install, remove or replace your greenery to help maintain your beautiful landscape.
- Pruning – This service is done in the trees dormant season to remove dead, dying, diseased, and damaged branches. It is to help maintain the trees health. (This is also what is done when we rejuvenate shrubs like Dogwoods.)
- Trimming – This service is mainly done for cosmetic reasons, it helps keep any unruly or overgrowth on plants under control to keep them looking uniform and neat.
- Hand watering new installations
We don’t prune or trim trees larger than 12 ft.
Aeration + Overseed
It’s one of the best kept secrets in great lawn care. Whether you’d like a standard core aeration to create plus in the ground to allow your lawn to absorb air, nutrients and to uncompact the soil. Or an aeration WITH an overseed to give the seed direct contact with the soil to encourage the seed to germinate properly.
We can help remove weeds from your landscaped beds to keep them looking clean. We offer different plans to fit your lawns needs.
Is your mulch not as appealing as it used to be? We can match and top-dress with a fresh layer to restore that crisp finished look.
Some benefits are:
- Conserving soil moisture to reduce water usage
- Keeping weeds at bay
- Providing your landscaped areas a finished appearance
Is The Service You're Looking For Missing?
Let us know about the service you’re interested in. It may be something that isn’t requested often but we’re able to do. Please know that we do not install hardscapes: such as concrete, bricks, stones, and concrete edging. As well as foundation grading.