Snow and Ice Management
The TOP 10 Reasons to hire All-Terrain:
1. Full service. We tackle parking lots, driveways, entrances, and sidewalks. Not just driveways on major events. We’re also able to sand your parking lot or apply ice melting agents near your entrances.
2. Efficiency. If you hire us on an hourly basis, we pledge to be efficient with our equipment and honest about the time for which we invoice you.
3. Seasonal contracts. This is snow insurance! Don’t like the variability of hourly or “per event” pricing? We offer seasonal contracts for those who like the security of a locked-in snow budget. At the end of the day, you decide how you pay. We have no hidden agenda. We truly want what works best for you when you hire us, whether that is on an hourly basis, a per-time cost basis, or a seasonal contract with a set monthly cost.
4. Snow blowers. We have snow blowers of all sizes. If you like to have your property blown, that is definitely an option.
5. Daily inspections. We can perform daily inspections of your property.
6.Sanding and salting. Our sanding and salting services make your sidewalks and driveway safer by managing ice build-up.
7. Snow pile removal. Having trouble seeing around a pile or corner? We do snow hauling and blowing back of snow piles to ensure maintain fields of vision.
8. Experienced team. Our team is primarily comprised of experienced year round team members. This is their primary job; not their second job. Our core teams’ priorities are to serve you and earn your trust.
9. No excuses. We have backup equipment to minimize or eliminate delays in service.
10. Timely service. We understand that we can’t be to your property early enough. We are conservative on how many accounts we accept so that we can offer every customer timely service.