Full Service Property Maintenance:
If you’ve ever had the bug for a truly great lawn, you know they don’t just happen on their own. A truly great lawn requires a serious commitment–and a lot of work. If you’ve ever tried to do it yourself, you know all too well the hours involved. But would you rather spend that time maintaining your lawn, or enjoying it?
Hiring us to maintain your lawn with our Full Service program ensures that your property is taken care of every step of the way by our team of lawn care experts, year round.
From spring lawn care to winter snow removal and all of the maintenance in between, let our expert team do the heavy lifting so you can get back to enjoying your lawn… or your snow day… in peace.
When you hire us to maintain your property year round, you can expect..
- Us to Be Real. Our team works hard to earn your trust. Whether that means dissuading you from a service that won’t benefit your lawn or recommending another approach to reach your goals, we’ll always be real with you.
- A professional team. We aren’t a seasonal lawn care company. Our expert team members are with us year-round, and they love what they do. When you hire our team, you can expect a team that takes care of your property like it’s their own. From picking up lawn litter before they mow to making sure you have a safe field of vision after snow removal, our team cares about the “little things.”
- One contact for all of your lawn care questions. Stop playing phone tag with contacts at multiple companies. All-Terrain’s knowledgeable office staff is always just a phone call away to make sure your service runs smoothly all year round.
- To know your lawn care team. Consistency is the key to many things in life, and lawn care is no different. We assign a specific team to your property for each service type, so that they can know your lawn like the back of their hands – and make the best recommendations for keeping it in tip-top shape.
- A coordinated service schedule. When you choose Full Service Lawn Care with us, we’re able to schedule our services at your property so they happen at the right time, in the right order. You’ll never have the snafu of the mowing team showing up the day your lawn has been irrigated and rendering those services wasted.
- Snow removal teams that care. Ever have your gorgeous lawn torn up by winter snow removal equipment? When you bring it up to your provider, do they not seem to listen to you? That simply doesn’t happen with us. Our snow removal team cares about your lawn as much as you do – because their blood, sweat, and tears went into keeping it gorgeous all summer long. And if you need to call us, we’ll repair it in the spring because we want your lawn to look great.
- One invoice, no hassles. Stop chasing multiple vendors around for bids, billing, and service questions. When all of your lawn care and snow removal services come from one company, keeping tabs on everything is easy-peasy. When you put everything with us, it also means…
- Great savings. There’s a very real efficiency to putting all of your lawn care needs under one roof – it’s the definition of a win-win. To thank you for trusting us with your year-round lawn care, All-Terrain passes that on to you in the form of service discounts for our full-service customers.